Welcome to my world :-)

I am currently studying Fashion Marketing and Retailing at Harrogate College, I am in the final year of my Foundation Degree and will begin my BA Hons top up year in September. This blog is a chance to show you into my world and my love for Fashion. I will also showcase my work at uni. I am still discovering the area's I want to pursue a career in, however my focus lies in Marketing, Promotion and Styling. On the side I enjoy Modelling, i was signed to Maverick Model Agency last year. I have worked with some amazing photographers and brands including GHD. This has given me some great experience and contacts in the Fashion industry.

I will also update my blog with inspiration I find when out and about.

Enjoy, Aimz xoxo

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." Coco Chanel.

Thursday 4 February 2010

Visual Merchandising Module

We have just begun a new module at uni and our first task is to create a dress made from bags. We have to do this in groups and display it in a constructed shop window on a mannequin. Me, Chloe and Karen have decided on the theme of 'Art and colour' were thinking of a huge dress made from scunched up plastic bags that almost look like little flowers. We then want to hang a paint brush,easel and splatters of paint from the ceiling with string... I will post pics of the progress of our dress next week!!! below are some pictures of different dresses made from bags...












No comments:

Post a Comment