Welcome to my world :-)

I am currently studying Fashion Marketing and Retailing at Harrogate College, I am in the final year of my Foundation Degree and will begin my BA Hons top up year in September. This blog is a chance to show you into my world and my love for Fashion. I will also showcase my work at uni. I am still discovering the area's I want to pursue a career in, however my focus lies in Marketing, Promotion and Styling. On the side I enjoy Modelling, i was signed to Maverick Model Agency last year. I have worked with some amazing photographers and brands including GHD. This has given me some great experience and contacts in the Fashion industry.

I will also update my blog with inspiration I find when out and about.

Enjoy, Aimz xoxo

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." Coco Chanel.

Saturday 6 February 2010

Chloes shoot....

Okay so yesterday was the shoot with my sister Chloe and photographer Emily Byrom ( www.flickr.com/em_gee) I did the styling, makeup and hair and helped my sister with the poses. We managed to do 3 outfit changes...I have included pictures below of the different looks, however these are not the actual shots these are just off my digital camera!!! just to give you an idea.

We managed to find this amazing location out near tadcaster, it had been recommended to emily however we didn't realise how far we had to walk down to it so unfortunately Chloe had to walk through the mud for about a mile haha! it was worth it though as the location was perfect....all these amazing rock faces set over a beautiful river. So we began shooting and it was FREEZING and to top it off a dog decided to come and play ...then decided to run into chloe with a massive branch in its mouth nearly knocking her over and leaving mud all down the back of her trousers! after a great start we eventually got some amazing shots! We then decided to do some shots inside aswell. I'm really looking forward to seeing the results.








No comments:

Post a Comment