Welcome to my world :-)

I am currently studying Fashion Marketing and Retailing at Harrogate College, I am in the final year of my Foundation Degree and will begin my BA Hons top up year in September. This blog is a chance to show you into my world and my love for Fashion. I will also showcase my work at uni. I am still discovering the area's I want to pursue a career in, however my focus lies in Marketing, Promotion and Styling. On the side I enjoy Modelling, i was signed to Maverick Model Agency last year. I have worked with some amazing photographers and brands including GHD. This has given me some great experience and contacts in the Fashion industry.

I will also update my blog with inspiration I find when out and about.

Enjoy, Aimz xoxo

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." Coco Chanel.

Sunday 7 March 2010

Dream shop.....


As part of the next task for the Visual Merchandising module we have been asked to design a shop including the window. We have to come up with our own theme and after much thought I have chosen 'Sci-Fi' I chose this because I love the futuristic look, the different shapes and colours are amazing...to give you an idea I have created a quick collage above. Theres been a lot of futuristic style's on the catwalk...Fashion designer Nicolas Ghesquiere did an amazing collection in 2007 with jigsawed patent leather, wide shoulders and high collars. I have some amazing ideas for my shop so I will keep my blog updated with my ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment